Petrograd, 1917. 20 leaves. 20x13 cm. Original printed wrapper. Losses of the parts of the wrapper, otherwise good and clean internally. Owner’s stamp on the front wrapper.
Contemporary notes in pencil on the last page, drafting the plan to create ‘the storage of maps’ in the Bureau, mentioning that somewhere in the stacks there are maps that are forgotten and uncatalogued, so the unknown author suggests 2 weeks long ‘excavations’. The typography was part of the General Staff and was used mostly for the printing of military maps.